Since 1990, when our company was founded, we are the specialists for Ro-Ro shipments, container shipments and heavy goods transports from Europe to West Africa.
Nearly 30 years of experience and excellent knowledge of the specifics of African destinations characterize our work.
Every year we ship more than 15,000 used vehicles and 1,600 container units to West Africa.
Our expertise and know-how in this niche business, as well as a network of trusted partners, are your benefits in shipping your goods to the African continent.
Our services include:
- Ro-Ro shipments
- container shipments
- project shipments
- Application for EORI No. in Germany
- Application of test certificates for used electrical appliances
- Application for Disposal Certificates
- Creation of export export documents z. B. (MRN | T2 -L | EUR -1 | T-1 (transit transit procedure)
- Creation of export documentaries z. B. | Bill of Loading | Letter of Credit | Delivery Order | Way Bills
- Handling / Application Pre-shipment inspection for SGS / Bureau Veritas / Cotecna etc.
- Creation / application of ENS / Cargo Tracking Note / Waiver
- Container transports within Europe (chassis or side loading orders incl. Weekend deliveries / uncoupling)
- Container loading / unloading in the seaports / terminals
- Vehicle transports / transfers within Europe from and to the seaports Hamburg / Antwerp
- Preparations of Car Condition Report at the terminals in the seaports
- Covering of transport insurance as well as high-value loading of vehicles
- Entry into free circulation - transit traffic on T-1
Terminal office in Hamburg at terminal 48 (Unikai)